Tuesday, August 03, 2004

My Brain Rosa

Do you feel that your Brain, has distanced you from your emotions?
Is this some kind of a college exam?

My Brain Rosa
has been controlling and over ruling my instincts
my emotions, after some insistent tragedy
concluded that expression was lack of self control
Everyone urged me to bag my caramel sentiments
My Brain overruled
I curled up my bundle of emotions into precisely nine additional dimensions
but for their gravity which undulates through my heart arching archers of thunder
vortexing vomiting my soul’s endeavors
I am a tragic figure
a bubble child
locked out in a Brain
twisted straightjacket
I want to rest from stranglehold
but straightjacket is well etched into my sangre
I cant tell where one embarks into the other
In my incessant attempts to leak my Brain functions
I shriek emotions oozed at confined angles
I end in looped envy
sheltered from rational embraces

Domaine being a precious exotic inundation
Observing her ephemeral vocabulary blocks me with jealousy
secretly I wish her emotional to nine dimensions
yet her abysmal cascade over all logic circuits,
fry the earth pure

I implore myself to unleash my tyrant emotions
they refuse to pounce into discipline and knowledge
my emotions demand chaotic purity
my emotions can not survive outside of anarchy
they wreck themselves against me
while formidable brain-chains
injure me
engorging wound that I am
I am doomed Rosa
doomed into rational madness

RC