Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Domaine

You are my favorite war
After our lips repeat
I won’t be born again

Spider web dreaming
scandalously dressed darling
Pregnant still with your last kiss
I won’t be born again
You are my last war

Luxuriously tamed introversions
Poison glands swelling white
Where with hatred climax all your fears
Black ribbons unfurl your knotted kindness
My heart cramping for your blood
Scared the sweetness of the blues

Your armpits growing
Your legs sprouting
Your nostrils tender
Your toes surrendering
Limp admission admitted

I stared at the ceiling
The moon bounces off the slides
The cats scratch one another
Screaming our night awake

Spider kissed me
A red pool flames my flesh
Poison don’t hold back
Creamy swift sweet substance

I won’t have to touch this earth no more
Reincarnation strangled by my love for thee
This bed of brass
Ringing brass bells
Ringing brass bells

RC