Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Kim-Domaine

If I don’t look at you will you believe that I am strong?
If I reject you will you have faith in me?
Would you believe in me if I doubted myself?
What feats of greatness can I accomplish for you?
Where your dreams go dare I go?

You can bounce up and down
Spark a spinning thunderbolt
Roll a ball of ice hearts and pin them to the wall
Dart the water balloons until they are naught
Ravaged rubber on the ground
Spitting hydrogen escaping breath
Metallic slivers bitter wine
Playing pool with friends sinking each into a hole

You could bounce up and down and beyond
But your with Clamp
Passions drip from me and the rate of full blast
Hear me a decorated medal
Joying reaching all my limitations with thee
I gotten out all my laughter
Naked with all my thoughts
Porcelain heart chattered but glued to you

Oh behold the fortunes of my whims and faith
That I have come to halt not because your infinite curves hath stopped
My thorax overflowing of your jewels
My gluttony is full

My gluttony is full!
I crave nor dare to wish beyond for beyond thee is deficient
My gluttony is full!

RC